OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To Encourage, Uplift and Help Others Through the Gift of Music
Our goal is to help Christian Churches and Charities throughout New Zealand raise funds for whatever their need and to see people won to Christ through this ministry.
ABOUT OUR MINISTRY
Fundraising has become our full time ministry and therefore we are available to travel wherever necessary to perform a Rob Innes Fundraising Concert.
We are dedicated to this cause as a way of using our God given gifts to help build the Body of Christ and share the blessings we have with others.
We are delighted to announce that we are partnering with "Every Home For Christ" to promote the wonderful work they do. Find out more at www.everyhome.org.nz
This "For the Children Tour" will start in Picton on 17th March 2010 and we will be visiting 20 South Island venues performing concerts. Ticket are $10 each and with the whole $10 going to purchase a mosquito net for children in Zambia. Hear Rob sing his original song 'For The Children'. We are trusting the Lord that we can raise $50,000 through this tour toward the amazing work that Every Home For Christ does. Free phone 0800 900 200 for tickets to any of the events.
We would also like to thank the Rhema Broadcasting Group - in particular Southern Star radio for their support for our minstry and also for supporting this project.
Here are some of the many comments from previous concert organizers and audiences:
- "It is entertaining, funny and I wished I had invited more friends and family along"
- "When is your next concert in this area, as we would happily go again"
- "I have seen many shows around Europe and Rob's performance is superior to anything I have seen"
- "It is real value for money, I have paid twice that ticket price to see other entertainers and this concert was equal to or better than most I have seen."
- The concert has been so easy to organize and such a generous split of ticket sales
- Amazing voice, just love the choice of songs
- Once the concert started the Church was buzzing. Foot tapping, clapping, singing along, and moving to the music was intermingled with laughter
This Ministry is a real walk of faith. As we found God leading us in this direction we really wondered how we would survive financially. We dont own a home or have any other source of income and have no financial resources to draw from but we have learned that when God calls you to something He always provides for the journey (usually at the last minute). We have found this to be the most exciting experience and the rewards from seeing so many people being blessed through these fundraising concerts has been truly overwhelming.
We are always very grateful for the prayers of many supporters from around the country and we have sensed on many occasions the power of those prayers. Thank you to all who have us on their prayer list. We really appreciate your continued prayer support.
If you would like to support our ministry, we would love you to partner with us through prayer and/or financial support. Any donation toward the work of this ministry will be most gratefully received.
If you would like to make a donation to our ministry work that would be most appreciated.
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint (Isaiah 40:31) NIV